Friday, 24 April 2015

Weekly Reflection T2W1

What: This week we have made some collage poppy's. When you get a picture of a poppy and you have two pieces of red paper and you rip off tiny pieces of paper and glue it on the picture of the poppy. This week we've watched high school do a play of Annie it's when there's these girls that's in an orphanage and the lady that takes care of them is a lady called Miss Hannigan.


So What: I have learned that measurement can also be weighing things.


Now What: I have achieved my goal because I have been playing with sensible people. My new goal is to try not to be in work finishing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryleigh,

    I live in the USA and we measure weigh in pounds, and distance in inches, yards, and miles. How do you measure things in your country?

    Kind regards,
    Mrs. Watanabe

    ReplyDelete