Friday, 8 May 2015

Weekly Reflection T2W3

What: This week we played hockey with Liz and Jan. We played a game when you had to roll a hockey ball to your partner and try to hit the ball that was rolling past in the middle. We played a game of hockey when Liz gave you a number from 1 to 4 and you were on the opposite sides of each other and she called a number and you had to score a goal. We are going to finish our family trees. To do our family trees we got a piece of paper and you drew a big and small  leaf on it. Then you cut them out and trace them on a green piece of paper You had to write your mum and dads name, your brother and sisters, and grandparents on the leafs.

So What: I have learnt how to take a 'selfie' on my computer and I learnt how to play multi sport properly.

Now What: My goal is to not be in work finishing and get all my work done. I have achieved my goal because I haven't been in work finishing this week.

1 comment: