Thursday, 25 June 2015

Adjective Wordle

I saw a colourful whinny pointy thing. It looked like a witch. I think his name was Bobby. Then I followed him to his house. He made a potion. It looked rough, slobbery and juicy. He drank it and then he turned big, spiky and shiny and he looked very strong. Then he busted right through his house. I was thinking what the heck was he doing? Because I would never bust through my house. Then he did a humongous jump like the hulk. I think he actually turned into a hulk. But I don't know. I tried to follow him but he was to fast. So I stopped, then I had some of the potion and I caught up to him. I asked him what he was doing but he ignored me and carried on. Then I went home and I turned back to normal. I had a coffee to refresh my memory and then I went to sleep and forgot all about it and that was the end of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment