Friday, 26 June 2015

Weekly Reflection T2W10

What: This week we've had Miss Morris as a teacher on Thursday and Friday. We made rockets. We drew them in our art books. Then we got a big piece of paper then drew it on there. After we drew it on the big piece of paper we vivid over the line. We haven't coloured them in yet but I know they are going to look fabulous when they are finished. We made popplets about our reading activity. My reading book was Tautoru and the bird snare. I wrote nearly 14 lines!! We finished off our art stars. All I need to to do is to wrap tin foil over it.

So What: I have learnt how to do an art star. All I need to do is to wrap tin foil on in and put little bits of tissue paper on it.

Now What: I have achieved my goal because I have been sensible and not got in trouble. My new goal is to improve in my writing.

 Image result for drawn rockets

No comments:

Post a Comment