Friday, 14 August 2015

Weekly Reflection T2W4

What: This week Room 1,15 and 3 went to a high school to watch a production. It was about the Big Bad Wolf going to a courthouse. The Big Bad Wolf was innocent but the lawyer said he was guilty and he had to pay Little Red Riding Hood 15 million gold coins. On Wednesday our class walked to the Boys and Girls Gym Club and we were bombing into the foam pit off the beam and we were doing huge jumps on the trampoline. When we were finished, we walked back to school again. On Thursday we played the ukulele with Mr Berryman. We learnt a new chord too. It was called G and I think it's the hardest chord he has taught us so far with lessons.


So What: I have learnt how to do chords G7 and G.



Now What: I haven't achieved my goal because I haven't gotten better in my writing.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryleigh I really like your work because you did a lot of information and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryleigh I really like your work because you did a lot of information and detail.

    ReplyDelete