Friday, 6 November 2015

Weekly Reflection T4W4

What: This week we went to Badminton.We learnt some new skills and I got a lot better.Yesterday we practiced for Athletics. We did vortex, high jump and long jump (i'm not so good at high jump). But I'm good at long jump. We also got spit around the class rooms and at the end of the day we had softball practice.

So What: This week I learnt how to tap the shuttle on the racket more in badminton.

Now What: This week I achieved my goal because I got better at my writing. My next goal is to be a king lion at the end of next week.

    Image result for badminton

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryleigh, I think you are very good at vortex. I also think you are good at high jump. Why do you think you're bad? What's your favorite out of hitting the shuttle hard or learning the Technique?

    ReplyDelete