Monday, 22 February 2016

Weekly Reflection T1W4

What: This week we went swimming and we called our group the Western Whales, we're the top swimming group. As a class we also made a list of our dream bedroom one of my favorite ideas was a trampoline bed. We made koru families and I've got six people in my family. We also made bricks on what a good friend is.

So What: I learnt some words in Maori like Motu is island and Manga is stream.

Now What: My goal is cutting. I haven't achieved my goal because we haven't done any cutting.



Image result for dream bedrooms

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ryleigh. I like the image that you have put it is creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ryleigh that looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ryleigh. I like the image that you have it is colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ryleigh. I like the image that you have it is colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ryleigh. I like how much information you have put into your work, keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete